Hello:

I am trying to enable the status page for mod_jk.

I set my workers.properties file to:

worker.list=tomcat,jkstatus
worker.tomcat.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat.host=localhost
worker.tomcat.port=8009
worker.tomcat.lbfactor=1
worker.tomcat.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.tomcat.socket_keepalive=True
worker.tomcat.socket_timeout=60
worker.jkstatus.type=status
worker.jkstatus.read_only=True

I then added this to my httpd.conf file in the global directives:

# Mount the jk status application
<Location /jkstatus>
  JkMount jkstatus
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Location>

When I go to http://[myserver]/jkstatus
I get an error that the page cannot be displayed.

Also, in the httpd error_log, I see this:
File does not exist: /var/www/html/jkstatus

So, it looks like the JkMount is not getting triggered and
Apache is looking for a file in the html directory.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
        Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.