I will find an other way to propose this service to my customers.

Many thanks
Jean-Pierre

Le 16 oct. 2009 à 19:24, Caldarale, Charles R a écrit :

From: Jean-Pierre ASTIER [mailto:jpast...@analogue-paris.com]
Subject: Re: Erreur : Could not initialize class
com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl

If I put the jax-ws-2.1 library in the WEB-INF/lib directory in my
webapp I've got this error :

Oct 16, 2009 4:46:39 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet myPhotothequeControleur threw
exception
(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)

Looks like the Tomcat on your Linux box is running with a SecurityManager, whereas your development environment isn't. You'll need to either turn off the SecurityManager, or enable the necessary access for the code in question (which we can't see, because it's deeper in the call stack than the snippet you posted).

When you speak about the shared/lib directory, is this the tomcat
shared/lib directory ?

Yes - but it probably won't make any difference for the access problem.

- Chuck