I have a tomcat 5 web server setup on CentOS, I am currently working on
installing a SSL cert but don't seem to be having any luck. I get the
following error:

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Public key in reply and keystore
don't match

I have reissued the cert through Network Solutions and followed the
following instructions to generate and install the cert. I have run out
of my patience with them. Is there anything else that I may be missing?
Thanks

http://www.networksolutions.com/support/csr-for-java-based-webservers-su
ch-as-tomcat-using-keytool/

http://www.networksolutions.com/support/installation-for-java-based-webs
ervers-such-as-tomcat-using-keytool/

Miguel

This email and any files transmitted with it are the confidential property of
Focus Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries, and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.