Hi Mark,

Id like to store my jsp files in a database. When a request comes into
my web app I want to look up the jsp file based on the requested url,
compile it, instantiate it, cast it to a servlet and call the service
method.

My application will be spring based.

Now I come to think about it when I get the request I could save the
jsp file to WEB-INF/jsp and then let tomcat handle the compilation if
needed. I'd have to check that the lastmod time of the db version is
greater than the file version before saving it to WEB-INF/jsp.

Regards

Ben Short