Apache 2.11, mod_jk/1.2.28:

There seems to be a problem with activation of status worker JkStatus.
Even after explicitly saying "stopped" for one of the workers the
"Act" keeps going back and forth. When I refresh that page it keeps
switching between "OK" and "STP". And I still see traffic being sent
to that worker. Is this a known bug?

Earlier when we were on previous version of mod_jk this