Hi everyone!
I have installed Apache2.2 and mod_jk 1.2.25. I have configured httpd.conf
workers.properties,  uriworkermap.properties, etc... Apache 2.2 work fine,
Tomcat 5.5.20 work fine but connector don't work fine. When I open firefox
and I type the direction http://domain.com. If my config virtual server
Apache have Indexed display directories. If I cliking on index.jsp Tomcat
redirect to $CATALINA_HOME//webapps/ROOT/index.jsp, don't display index.jsp
of my application. Why? Some idea ? I cant to sent file's configuration.
Best Regard.