2009/10/30 Chris Blackwell <ch...@team193.com>:
> I'm trying to get this setup with httpd, because eventually i'd like to
> deploy it to my webserver that will host sites with a mixture of coldfusion
> and php apps across multiple virtual hosts.

Yep, that's a great reason to go with the architecture you have.

So, for this app, what happens if you change its DocumentRoot to be
something other than the same place that holds your Tomcat files?
Having them the same is not a recommended configuration anyway, as
it's entirely possible for a cracker to read your webapp's
configuration files via httpd the way it's set up now.

- Peter