On 02/11/2009 15:30, Pid wrote:
On 02/11/2009 15:14, chetan khadye wrote:
Hi,

We are facing an issue with the microsoft patch. We applied the patch
MS??-??? on our production and development environment which is
running on Windows server ????. After the patch applied the tomcat
server stops responding the http requests after every ?? ?? minutes.
The restarting of tomcat server seems resolving the issue.

We have removed the patch from our development environment to check if
the tomcat responds normally, and its working fine now.

Since the patch is critical it's mandatory to apply it. Kindly advice
what can be causing the issue of tomcat not responding the http
requests.

The unknown patch

<snip> apologies, I appear to have some encoding issues... </snip>

Please let me know if any more details are required.

Unless I employ my patent-pending "Internet Telepathy" I think a *lot*
more details are required.

e.g. Tomcat version, JVM version, what the patch is for... etc

Regards,
Chetan K.