Hi,

>Just to confirm: you have a single request that takes 20-40 minutes to
>fulfill? Or do you issue a request to generate the report and then,
>later, issue a request to retrieve the (already-generated) report?

I issue a request to generate the report (click the button "Create Report")
which is done in Jboss. The report-generation takes very long since it will
hold data from the database and process them. As the Jboss sends back the
PDF-report stream back to the browser, it failed. From the log message this
means the way return to client (browser) is closed.

I've set reply_timeout in workers.properties but it doesn't help.

>If you are not using a load-balancing configuration, these lines are not
useful.

I know. But this doesn't sturb.

I have a feeling that this problem has something to do with cache. But I
don't know where and which one.