> From: Arunkumar Janarthanan [mailto:arunkumar.webad...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat Coyote HTTP11Protocol Pause
>
> little keen to know what this error means cause my develoipers
> debating for a while now it is not the application problem.

No, it almost certainly *is* an application problem.  The application appears
to be reacting to the failure to establish a connection by doing a
System.exit() - which is a capital offense in some places.

> Could I know what is the Action page is trying to do and gets this
> exception, is this possible as this page is my application's Home page
> and crashes whole application itself ?

Everything in the stack trace is related to the application, not to Tomcat, so
you're going to have to take it up with the developers of the app.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.