Tomcat 6 has been installed by my hosting provider, and I don't know how it is
connected to Apache. I'm not a technical expert, and I'm only looking for a
solution.

This is my server.xml

<Server port="21305" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener"
SSLEngine="on" />
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JasperListener" />
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener" />
<Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener" />
<GlobalNamingResources>
type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
</GlobalNamingResources>

<Service name="Catalina">

<Connector port="21309" protocol="AJP/1.3" />

<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="pa.be" jvmRoute="tomcat114">

resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

<Host name="pa.be"  appBase="/home/virtual/site231/fst/var/www/html"
unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false"
xmlNamespaceAware="false">
<Alias>www.pa.be</Alias>