We are facing an encoding issue in apache-tomcat-6.0.20. This is working in
tomcat 5.5.23.  We are trying to  make a get request to external site. The
page contains some utf-8 characters.  When we access the page from the
application we are getting the following error.
Can you please help us to resolve this issue. Any help is appreciated.

WARNING: Handler caused Not an ISO 8859-1 character: <83>

java.io.CharConversionException: Not an ISO 8859-1 character: <83>

at javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream.print(ServletOutputStream.java:89)

at

at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:99)