> From: John McCleskey [mailto:jmccleske...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Error starting the web server
>
> I'm running the web server on an iSeries v5r4 and the jdk is 1.3.

JDK 1.3 hasn't been supported in a long, long time.  Given André's assessment,
the Tomcat version and connector you're using also have not been supported for
ages.

> How do I tell what version of Tomcat I'm running on an iSeries?

Supported levels of Tomcat have a version.sh script that will display that
information.

You may well be on your own here, unless you want to upgrade to reasonable
versions of the JVM and Tomcat.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.