Dear all,

I am using Tomcat-5.5.12 as Clustering nodes, and after one node shutdown
sessionDestroyed is called before contextDestroyed.

How can I know if sessionDestroyed is called from session.invalidate() from the
real expiration of the session or shutdown of one cluster node?

Note that on sessionDestroyed event, I am using a Logout behavior to logout my
users from the DATABASE.

I have tried to set a KEY on the context (or application scope) to check on it
during the sessionDestroyed event, but it seems the context is destroyed after
the session destroy event.

Is there any event listener that I can use before the sessionDestroyed to
differentiate if one cluster node has been shutdown or my session has been
expired?

Or is how to configure the contextDestroy to be called before the sessions
destroy?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Imad Hachem

System Engineer

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009