On Monday 16 November 2009 14:24:37 Rainer Frey wrote:
> Hi,

> The error originally occured in a much more complicated application with a
> home-grown DB connection pool, but the servlet I mentioned above exhibits
> this behavior. For anyone willing to test: here is a  .war file with this
> servlet, please edit web.xml to fill in your DB connection details.
> http://download.inxmail.com/data/user/rfy/testdb.war

As requested, I changed the demo app to use a META-INF/context.xml, so please
download again from http://download.inxmail.com/data/user/rfy/testdb.war and,
after deploying, edit conf/<engine>/<host>/testdb.xml

I also uploaded the changed servlet source to
http://download.inxmail.de/data/user/rfy/DBTestServlet.java

Thanks for any help
Rainer