Sorry - (AFAICT) there isn't a way to do that. You have to configure each one.

-Tim

Ursula Walenciak wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to configure access-logging per context
by using the AccessLogValve.
Actually I would like to produce one log-file per context
but avoid configuring it for each context separately.
Is there a possibility to place the Valve-Configuration
prefix="${context?!}" suffix=".log"
           pattern="combined"/>
into the default context.xml an chose a prefix such that
a separate file is generated for each context, not one common for all contexts?
Or is there
another possibility to reach the desired behaviour?