Still after trying some more things we are still getting an "HTTP Error 404.3 -
Not Found"  -  error code of "0x80070032"

I followed this steps:

http://jspors.blogspot.com/2009/01/setting-up-64-bit-tomcat-6-on-iis7.html

Configure Tomcat (this is the part we are not really sure)

Set up server.xml
Set up context.xml
Set up isapi_redirect.properties, workers.properties, and
uriworkermap.properties (see
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/iis.html)

Also how do we tell if we got the right executables meaning the right x64 ones?

Since this is open source, is there anyone that does this setup for consulting
fee?