Pid wrote:
On 20/11/2009 10:32, André Warnier wrote:
Pid wrote:

(The item is illustrated by the image of a deity applying its wrath to
a small, cute, helpless and furry creature, and the implication that
it is the addressees fault. It is an unpleasant image.)

Thanks. I think I get it now.
So, it's kind of like when you or Chuck answer a poor helpless poster
complaining about something not working in their Ubuntu Tomcat 4 package
running under gcj, right ?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying there.  ;)

Aw, shucks. My incomplete command of the English language again, no doubt.