> From: bhavik shah [mailto:bhavik...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Error - Unable to open the service 'Tomcat6' on Windows
> 2003
>
> Hi I am sure it is "Tomcat6"

That's the name of the service, not the name of the program being auto-run.

> Can you please explain the registry setting as I could not
> find auto-run for Apache Software foundation.

Search the registry for tomcat6w.exe (or just tomcat6).

Might also be something in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs (I think that's the right path for Win2K3, but I don't have one
handy).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.