Hi Cyrille,

Thanks for you reply.
I have actually done what you suggested but that does not relate to the
problem.

To better Illustrate I will give this example:

If I run the code below from a servlet in Tomcat I will get a list of
domains:
        String[] domains =
ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer().getDomains();

        for (int i =0; i < domains.length;i++)
        {
            System.out.println(domains[i]);
        }

If I run the same code from a generic java application I will get a
different list of domains.

This means that the platform MBean server is different inside Tomcat.
What I would like to do is to reach that server, probably by replacing
"ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer().getDomains();" with something
else.

Thanks again,
Ben.