Hello,

I am using tomcat 6.0 and created a log4j configuration folder under
WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties. I have my log4j.jar file in WEB-INF/lib
folder. I created a simple servlet where in the init method I have the
following line

PropertyConfigurator.configure("log4j.properties");

but this is throwing FileNotFoundException?? Should my properties file be in
my class path?? Also I created a test setup by creating a sample test.txt
file under WEB-INF/classes folder. When I open the file in my servlet I get
the same FNF Exception??

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance

Regards
Kumaravel J