Hello,

I have a problem authenticating my users with j_security_check interworking
with a flash on my login.jsp page.

Here is how things go:

I use j_security_check method to authenticate my users.
As a result, I have assigned a login.jsp page where I have a login form and
at the top of the page a menu developed with flash:

..::1 - Login Form::..
<form method='POST' action='j_security_check'>
Username:<input type='text' name='j_username'><br>
Password:<input type='password' name='j_password'><br>
<input type='submit' value='Log In'>
</form>

..::2 - Menu Flash::..

When the user is prompt to login, then inserts the correct username -
password.
But after submit, the authentication method fails and the error page appears
from Tomcat:

HTTP Status 404 - /...../j_security_check
type Status report
message /...../j_security_check
description The requested resource (/...../j_security_check) is not
available.

Then I simply remove my flash menu and the whole login procedure of the user
is performed correctly!!!!!!
This means that flash caused the error in this page!!!!!!

Is there a way I can have in my login.jsp page my flash menu and perform the
login successfully?

Thanks in Advance for the answer,
papado.