Thanks for the quick reply - That was exactly what I did and it worked.

The problem is that now we have two web apps, each needs to access different
drive, each drive has different user access control list - in this case,
running Tomcat using one user will only make one app work, while fail another
(for security reason, we cannot allow one user to access both drives).

So looks like I have to run two Tomcat instances?

Thanks,
William

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/