Hello Mohit,

   You can use this RemoteIpValve (1) on Tomcat 6.0.18, you just have
to drop the xebia-tomcat-extras-1.0.0.jar (2) in your Tomcat lib
directory.

   This version is being used on several web sites including high volume ones.

   If you can wait few days, a new version of Tomcat 6 including this
valve will hopefully be released very soon ; vote has started on the
tomcat-dev mailing list just before christmas.

   Don't hesitate to ask questions if the docs aren't clear enough,

   Hope this helps,

   Cyrille
--
Cyrille Le Clerc