Hi, all

         I am using Tomcat 5.5.26, and the configuration of Connector is
like this:

    <!-- A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests are
received

         and responses are returned. Documentation at :

         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking &
non-blocking)

         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html

         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html

         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080

    -->

    <Connector port="8088" protocol="HTTP/1.1"

               connectionTimeout="20000"

               redirectPort="8443" />

         It's clear that the HTTP protocol version is HTTP/1.1. The web
service provided by this Tomcat will be used all over the world. So,
maybe someone will use HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/0.9.

 I want to know does this Tomcat support HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/0.9 protocol.
Pleas help me make sure of it.

         I think the version of used HTTP protocol is determined by
browser, is it right?

Thanks.