Hi!

I have a problem when i deploy a new version of my webapp. I want some of
the files in my exisiting webapp to be overwritten, and I want some to be
left as they are. Let's say that this is the structure of my app:

/myapp/templates

/myapp/uploads

Templates contains the templates that builds my pages. If I change one of
these from one release to another, I want it to be overwritten. If I remove
it, I want it to be removed.

Upload however contains files uploaded by the users. I always want these to
stay on the server and not be removed when I re-deploy a war-file.

Is this possible in any way?

Right now, all my files are replaced with the ones in the war file.

/Ludwig