Hello,

I am using IIS7 and I am  currently trying to get the "Integrated Windows
Authentication" to work.  Meaning, I want to use the already authenticated
user.  The connector works ok in an internet web app.

I need to now create an Intranet app with "Integrated Windows Authentication".
I have set the widows authentication in ISS7 to be enabled but when I get to my
web app java filter, the request.getRemoteUser() is always null.

It appears that the userPrincipal information is not coming through in the
request.

My app server is JBoss, and my web server is IIS7.

Is there anything that I need to do in either JBoss or the connector to get
windows auth to work?

Do I need a <login-config> attribute in my xml for this?  Or do I have to
create a special login module in Jboss?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Luis Esquivel