Hello,

for connecting tomcat with apache i'm using mod_jk connector. But i'm
having problem with header values. On apache side headers values are in
UTF-8 cp but on tomcat side i have to make conversion from latin-1 cp.
I'm using this code:

for(Enumeration en = request.getHeaderNames(); en.hasMoreElements();){
        header = new Header();
        headerName = (String) en.nextElement();
        header.setHeaderName(headerName);
        header.setHeaderValue(new
String(request.getHeader(headerName).getBytes("ISO-8859-1")));
        headers.add(header);

        header = new Header();
        header.setHeaderName(headerName);
        header.setHeaderValue(request.getHeader(headerName));
        headers.add(header);
}

Is it possible to configure mod_jk somehow so that this conversion would
be no longer needed? I went through configuration documentation but i
didn't find nothing that could solve my problem.

Any help will be much appreciated.

SW versions:
Tomcat 6.0.18
Apache 2.2.3