Hi,

As far as I know, the only encryption implemented by Tomcat itself is SSL. But
I need to know what exactly algorithms have been implemented and distributed
with the binary from Apache Tomcat 5.X and 6.

To my understanding, Tomcat relies on the JVM or JCE installed on the user's
machine to implement SSL, which implies Tomcat doesn't ship any cryptographic
algorithms but only implements SSL protocol. On the other hand, from the Legal
page Tomcat is classified as 5D002, strong cryptography. This implies Tomcat
does contain (and thus ships with) encryption implementation. And I need to
know what exactly algorithms are implemented.

Please reply to me at justine.s...@sap.com<mailto:justine.s...@sap.com>

Thank you very much!

Justine