Thanks a lot for your reply. This is what I want:

I have a webapplication and I want to load the classes of my app
(../WEB-INF/classes & ../WEB-INF/lib) using my own classloader. Now I have
my own classloader. My question is,

how to tell tomcat to use my custom classloader to load classes of my app?
can you please elaborate your point [2] i.e. Write code in web app to use
your custom classloader? could you please give me an example?

hope i have made clear about what i want to achieve.

Chinmoy

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Peter Crowther <peter.crowt...@melandra.com