Ensure you are looking at the right log file for end user traffic
information. This file would be configured via the Access Log Valve (
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html)

*Once you have the right file identified, you would be able to use any
standard log analysis tool.*

Note the following info from the link above:

*Introduction*

The *Access Log Valve* creates log files in the same format as those created
by standard web servers. These logs can later be analyzed by standard log
analysis tools to track page hit counts, user session activity, and so on.
The files produces by this Valve are rolled over nightly at midnight. This
Valve may be associated with any Catalina container (Context, Host, or
Engine), and will record ALL requests processed by that container.

Examples of tools:
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/
http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/

~Anurag
Anurag Kapur
Associate - Technology,
Sapient Corporation.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/anuragkapur

http://www.google.com/profiles/anuragkapur
Sent from Poplar, Greater London, United Kingdom