I've just migrated my tomcat 6.0.18 to 6.0.24 under windows.
When I start tomcat, the log files are created under the $catalina_home\logs
directory. But they are empty (catalina.log, localhost.log, ...).

My tomcat server start correctly and the logs are displayed in the console.

After a while some logs are at last flushed into the files, but not
everything.
When I stop the tomcat server, the logs are all flushed into the files but
not the last lines (the ones about the shutdown).

Has something been change about the log system under windows (maybe a new
paramter to tell tomcat to flush the logs in real time)?

Under linux everything works fine.

Regards,

Gabriel.