On 30.01.2010 17:41, fatzopilot wrote:
2nd issue: mod_jk does not work. I think I replayed multiple instructions
set it up multiple times but in all cases it finally says "Could not find
worker for worker name=myWorker"

Solved by using the procedure described here (till item 11):

I now use (for worker.properties):
workers.tomcat_home=/usr/share/tomcat5.5

This attribute doesn't do anything, the line can be deleted.

workers.java_home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun

This attribute doesn't do anything, the line can be deleted.

ps=/

This attribute doesn't do anything, the line can be deleted.

worker.list=myWorker
worker.myWorker.port=8009
worker.myWorker.host=localhost
worker.myWorker.type=ajp13
worker.myWorker.lbfactor=1

OK, ver ybasic but should work.

which before was
workers.list=myWorker,ajp13
workers.myWorker.type=ajp13
workers.myWorker.host=localhost
workers.myWorker.port=8009

The problem was the plural "workers", which was wrong. After fixing this your original configuration should have worked, at least after dropping the non-defined worker "ajp13" from worker.list.

Regards,

Rainer