I am going through a critical problem that my payment system has 4 Tomcat
instances and outofthem two instances simply redirecting to login page after
user logged in into the application and trigger any action (even just
clicking any link in the application) Not sure if this is application
behavior while the same application doing on on other Two tomcat instances.

Also the balancer manager page does not show JVMROUTE for more than one
tomcat instance added int balancer.conf file, please help me to resolve this
mysterious problem.

Many thanks in Advance.

Arun J