Dear Konstantin,

>From what I have read in the documentation URL you sent me, it looks
that these steps have to be taken:-
        1) download and compile the APR libs
        2) install the libtcnative-1.so

Why have I to take these steps when :-

1) the APR is already installed with SLES:
# zypper se apr
Reading installed packages...

S | Name                 | Summary                               | Type

--+----------------------+---------------------------------------+-----------
i | libapr-util1         | Apache Portable Runtime (APR) Library |
package
  | libapr-util1         | Apache Portable Runtime (APR) Library |
srcpackage
i | libapr1              | Apache Portable Runtime (APR) Library |
package
  | libapr1              | Apache Portable Runtime (APR) Library |
srcpackage
i | slessp0-libapr-util1 | Security update for libapr            | patch

2) the native lib is installed already with SLES:
        /usr/lib64/libtcnative-1.so.0.1.14
        /usr/lib64/libtcnative-1.so.0

Best regards, J.