De : André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 19 février 2010 11:21
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: tomcat cluster does'nt work

Stephane Lorin wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm configuring a tomcat cluster with 3 nodes. I use Tomcat 5.0.19 with
jdk
> 1.4_2.19

Both these things are about 10 years old, and not developed nor
supported anymore by their respective suppliers.
That looks like a very bad way to start, and you will get very little
help with any problem you have.
Why not start new, with Tomcat 6 and JDK 1.6 ?
see
http://tomcat.apache.org
http://java.sun.com
(omigod, it's called Oracle now.. Another legend bites the dust.)