Hi yes you are right, but I add it when I get a new validated session, so it
should be there, in effect for my code, it's he same thing.  This worked
fine for all browsers with 5.0.28, stopped working for all but MSIE from
6.0.20.  I think its a change as mentioned by the other kind respondent,
although if anyone knows why its not consistent across all browsers please
let me know.

Thanks.