On 22/02/2010 12:39, Desbaratizador wrote:

Hi

I have a faces (JSF) app developed with JDeveloper, in a JSP i have a
sendRedirect like this:
response.sendRedirect("xxx.jsp");

Does xxx stand for something and if so, what?

(Don't tell us if the actual page name is something exciting and proprietory, who knows what we might do with that knowledge.)

The problem: sendRedirect not working (the page where the redirect is
invoked continues loading), occurs only when the app is deployed to Apache
Tomcat. On the JDeveloper built-in debugger the code works fine: xxx.jsp
appears.

So it works on the server, it works in the debugger.
When doesn't it work?

Any idea?

From the almost none-existent information you've provided, no, not really. Exact Tomcat, JVM, OS versions and *lot* more specific information would be useful.