On 26/02/2010 04:15, Xiaojun Deng wrote:
Hello,

I use the Tomcat SSO function, and I found that when I restart my tomcat or the
session timeout, I refresh the page, the cookie JSESSIONIDSSO keep the old
value,
so I can't login my application.

And the web application's JSESSIONID works well, they can reset the cookie
value.

Is there a way to configure for the JSESSIONIDSSO?

server.xml content
<Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

<Realm  className="org.apache.catalina.realm.SSOMultipleDSRealm" />
<!-- SingleSignOn valve, share authentication between web applications
Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn"
requireReauthentication="false"/>
</Host>

Thanks.

What are your exact Tomcat, JVM, OS versions?