Hi,

  I need to check how many threads are running and its memory utilization in
tomcat6, I used jstack command to get thread details - but not able to get
memory usage details.

  Recently i get free memory critical for the particular time from tomcat6
and automatically get resolve after some time.I am not able to troubleshoot
the exact issue causing free memory critical - So to troubleshoot and to
find the exact reason - i wanted to know how to check the number of threads
are currently running and its memory usage.

   After knowing the exact thread - i can check why that particular thread
occupies more memory. If im wrong please let me know any other ways to check
the issue.

Thanks
Paulwintech