From: Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT] Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:50 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config

Really? Well, when I was implementing connection pooling in 4.1.31, I
specifically remember having to use  ojdbc14_g.jar instead of ojdbc14.jar to
successfully get the conn pooling to work.

I'll swap out the ojdbc14_g.jar  for the ojdbc14.jar and just use the latter
and see if that works.

Thanks, Karthik.