Thanks for that but the files you mention are not there.

I went to

commons/daemon/binaries/1.0.2/windows and downloaded

commons-daemon-1.0.2-bin-windows.zip

In that zip there is a prunsrv.exe in the base directory and the same in the
amd directory. i.e. not procrun.exe and procrunw.exe.

Sorry if I need my hand holding but I am very unfamiliar with this.