Hi,

I am having an application which is based on comet and dojo. The application
uses ActiveMQ to publish messages.I am using firebug to see the
request/response of the XMLHttprrequests. I see a difference in behaviour in
tomcat 6.0.18 where for every request there is a response. However in case
of tomcat 6.0.20 most of the requests do not have a response. Also the speed
of request/response is very high in tomcat 6.0.20 somewhere around 20-30
milliseconds for each req/response. In tomcat 6.0.18 each req/resp takes
around 2-5 seconds. Can anyone help me understand why is this beahviour?? Is
this issue
already been reported and fixed in tomcat????

Thanks
Ashish