From: mirkocal <mirko.cala...@gmail.com>
To : users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Tue Mar 16 8:18:08 2010
Subject: Re: Problem redirecting requests from IIS to Tomcat by isapi_redirect.dll

Well, I need to install on the same physical machine multiple application
running under Tomcat, let's say
- MyApp1 - URL www.myapp1.it
- MyApp2 - URL www.myapp2.it
What I need is that both application can be launched simply asking for
respectively www.myapp1.it and  www.myapp2.it using port 80.
I've tried to obtain this connecting IIS with Tomcat, but maybe I can use
Virtual Hosting.
Could you please explain me how to do it?

Thanks