It depends entirely on your application.  500 users each asking for one
static HTML page every 10 minutes?  Sure, no problem.  500 concurrent users
requesting 1 page every 10 seconds that takes 8 seconds to generate?  Ah,
now you're going to have to do some tuning.

Have you profiled your application?  Do you know what load you expect?

- Peter