> From: Arunkumar Janarthanan [mailto:arunkumar.webad...@gmail.com]
> Subject: SSL requests are getting timedout with the error

> I have tomcat 5.5.9

Happy fifth birthday to that version of Tomcat - which means it's very, very
old, and many, many fixes for a variety of issues have gone into Tomcat,
mod_jk, and httpd since then.

Don't suppose you could try 5.5.28 to see if that makes a difference?

Also, what versions of mod_jk and httpd are you using?  And what JVM version?

> However the plain requests and SSL with just domain works ok.

What does "SSL with just domain" mean?

> My sincere apologize for the minimal description, however is the below
> error is related any bug ?

And the maximum possible answer given the minimal description is: maybe.  The
problem may well be in httpd or mod_jk, rather than Tomcat itself.  Doubtful
that anyone is terribly interested in searching through five years of
changelogs for three different products looking for something vaguely
corresponding to the description.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.