> From: fachhoch [mailto:fachh...@gmail.com]
> Subject: RE: using tomcat maven plugin
>
> Sorry for not answering in that thread.
> Here are the plugin details
>
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/tomcat-maven-plugin/deployment.html

In a brief review of the doc for that plugin, I saw nothing to indicate that it
would generate the <Context> element or any necessary included elements (such
as <Resource>); creation of those would seem to be your responsibility, or that
of any IDE you might be using.  Since the plugin is not part of Tomcat, you'll
need to get help from whatever support group might exist for the plugin.

To tell the truth, I can't quite see the point of the plugin, other than
satisfying those who think everything has to be mavenized.  ("If your only tool
is a hammer...")

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.