Hi,

I'm using tomcat 5.5.28 to serve an XML document (an RSS feed actually) via
a servlet. An RSS client makes the request via a HTTP POST request, and I
can see the servlet serves the entire XML document, however, the RSS client
for some reason does not receive a complete document. I've assumed that this
is to do with a configurable limit in the tomcat server, and after searching
high and low on Google I've come here to see if anyone can shed some light
on this elusive (at least for me) property.

Thank you for your time in reading this mail!!

John.