Amit,

you should post the full stacktrace, but it looks like your embedding
package was compiled against an older version of Tomcat than the one you are
running.
The method signature
of org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.setProperty has changed (return

It should be recompiled with the current version.

regards,
Harry