Hi.
A while ago, I wrote a servlet filter which has served me well since, to wrap a servlet for which I do not have nor can obtain the source code, and of which I only generally know what it does. Now it seems that with a new version of this servlet, the servlet itself crashes when wrapped by my filter, with a java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException.

My servlet filter, under certain conditions, creates a HttpRequestWrapper derived object, which it passes to the servlet instead of the original HttpServletRequest object. I have a suspicion that the ultimate reason for the servlet crash, is that it now calls a method which I have not re-defined in my wrapper, which method the previous servlet version did not call (and that it is not very defensive about the result it expects to get, but nothing I can do about that).

All this to ask the following : is there some generic java tool which allows to examine a compiled .class file, and determine which methods of HttpServletRequest it calls ?
I do not need nor want to decompile the class, just to know what it calls.

Thanks.